domingo, 15 de novembro de 2020

The Way Of Truth

If only now you know I had the have it my way, how come you claim to be able to see the future? Self-separation will bring you all together to the bitter end. Yes, I have realized you're one. You're all one history, and you're the wicked tongues trying to rewrite it as good, as something that matters. Apart from true faith, you're going to struggle trying to justify the lives you live and, no matter how hard you try, they will remain bad and irrelevant.

By the way, your ex-singer has already admitted that that has never really been a Christian band, and we know that it's all just a continued mistake and your lies serve no one but your ego. They make you look spiritual to the weak, don't they? Are you practicing to continue as cult leaders in the future?

I have always seen that you're mundane and maybe you'll never see how good I am at imagining what you can't comprehend. Because you're too busy to even have a chance.

Make no mistake: you cannot be saved without believing and searching.

I told you so; the last rites I leave to you as a last false hope to cling to, for I have a feeling that you'll need it after so much time wasted.